Visa’s new chargeback rules, how fraud departments should be preparing for the holiday surge, new twists on ATO attacks, and the best way to build a fraud operation from the ground up are just a few of the topics e-commerce fraud and payment professionals will be able to learn about at the 2022 CNP Virtual Summit.
Over three days next week, CNP, with the assistance of a cadre of experienced fraud pros, will explore these issues and other fraud- and payments-related challenges facing e-commerce merchants in 2022 and into next year. Starting on Tuesday, Oct. 4 and running through Thursday, Oct. 6, CNP will be offering three half-days of education our readers can take advantage of without ever leaving their desks.
Merchants can attend the sessions for free and they are open to all. To register and for a full schedule, visit cnpvirtualsummit.com.
Presentations and panel discussions include:
- Visa’s CNP Fraud Chargeback Program: Understanding and Navigating Changes
- Navigating Payments and Fraud in the APAC Region
- Unlocking the Fraud Team’s Value: How to Make Executives Sit up and Take Notice
- Planning for the Holiday Fraud Surge in Unprecedented Times
- How One Startup is Building a First-Class Fraud Operation From the Ground Up
- The New Face of ATO
- Fraud Jobs: How to Hire and be Hired